Saturday 23 March 2013

Thngs I like at The Moment!

Hi again!
 
So, for my blog-post today, I am going to just tell you what sort of things I am interested in at the moment, such as music, films and books etc.
 
So, here we go!!
 
Books
 
It may sound a bit childish, but I am really enjoying the Ruby Redfort book, it is about a normal 13 year old girl (Ruby Redfort) who always keeps on top of everything, and is in love with puzzles, but then her life gets turned upside down when 'Hitch' the so-called butler turns up and Ruby discovers the secret agency called Spectrum. I really liked Ruby's character, she is so cheeky and smart at the same time! I would so recommend it...Go buy it now, whether it's on your phone, iPod, iPad, Tablet or Kindle!
 
 
Music
 
I am really getting into Lana Del Ray at the moment, I thing her songs are so new and refreshing. I have recently purchased the Paradise Edition of Born to Die on my iPod and have almost not stopped listening to it! That edition comes with a free digital booklet (words and shiz) and I also bought some of her music videos (which sadly are not working on my iPod).
 
 
I have also listened to a couple of Best Coast's (Crazy For You) songs and really like them!
 
 
 
 
Films
 
Mean girls. Oh. My. God. This actually the best ever film, in the entire universe! Here is the plot summary from IMDb;
 
"Cady Heron is a hit with The Plastics, the A-list girl clique at her new school, until she makes the mistake of falling for Aaron Samuels, the ex-boyfriend of alpha Plastic Regina George."

 
 
 
Stuff in General
 
Washi Tape / MT tape
 
 
Cute postcards
 
 
 
Pen-Pal Letters
 
 
Divine Twine
 
 
 
Cameras
 

 
Macaroons
 
I don't like them, but they look cute!
 
 
 
 
Tunnock's Caramel Wafers
 
 
MAC Lipstick
 
 
In Ruby Woo.
 
 
Company Magazine
 
 
 
 
 
 
F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
 
 
Stickers
 
Especially Artbox stickers!
 
 
So, obviously there are lots more things that I like apart from the things on this page, but that was just a selection! I will probably do a post like this one once every month, just so you guys know what I'm into at the moment!
 
Have a good few days and enjoy the weekend!
 
Florence xxx
 
P.S. It was snowing really heavily this morning where I live!!
 
 



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete