Wednesday 27 March 2013

Polyvore, Pinterest and Best Coast :)

Hiya!
 
I wasn't really sure what I was going to post today, so I am just going to make it up as I go along. I will put some of my Polyvore creations up and maybe some more of my Top 5 Pinterest photos from the board called 'My Bedroom'. And I will also write a bit about Best Coast and why I like them so much!
 
So, first up, my Polyvore Creations.
 
 
Jeans-Topshop
Shoes-Nike
Scrunchie-American Apparel
Watch-Svpply (???)
Jumper-Pinterest
 
 
 
Earrings-onekingslane.com
Shorts-rustyzipper.com
Perfume-nordstrom
Blouse-brownsfashion.com
Sewing pattern-rustyzipper.com
Bag-jcrew.com
Necklace-fashion.1stdibs.com
Shoes-krisp.co.uk
iPhone case-etsy.com
 
 
 
Dress-stylebop.com
Ring-Topshop
Lipstick-Topshop
Bag-harveynichols.com
Earrings-zenggi.com
Necklace-julesb.co.uk
 
 
My Top 5 Pinterest Photos.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Why Do I like...
 
???
 
 
I mainly like Best Coast because they always sound so happy no matter what they are singing about, and I am getting a bit bored of all the depressng songs that are being released at the moment, as they are all a bit 'samey'. My favourite of their songs is 'Boyfriend', and I will leave a link below so you can hear what it sounds like.
Their videos are really original aswell!
 
 
 
 
 
So that's it really! I will blog again really soon, and I hope you enjoyed this post. Again, please vote in the poll for my blog. And comment on anything that you would like me to blog on.
 
See you soon!!


Florence xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment