Friday 22 March 2013

Pink Lemondade is the best!

Hello there!
 
So, I don't know whether you are enjoying my 'How-To' things at the moment, but I am going to do another one this time, one that my granny is amazing at making, and it is really refreshing after a long day at school/work. And that thing is . . . Pink Lemonade! (Raspberry Lemonade). I love to have it with the pink striped straws that I have shown below, and they are available to buy from Dot Com Giftshop.
 
 
So, let's get started!
 
For the lemonade, you will need;
 
300g caster sugar
1½ lemons , sliced
1 orange, sliced
3 x 170g/6oz punnets raspberries
ice and fresh mint , to serve (optional)
 
And the method is;
 
Place all the ingredients in a large saucepan and pour over 350ml cold water.
Bring to the boil, stirring often, then leave to cool.
Pour through a sieve, pressing down with a spoon to extract all the juices.
The syrup can now be stored in the fridge for up to 1 week.
To serve, pour a little into a glass and top up with sparkling or still water, ice and mint.
 
And another good thing about this recipe is that it only takes about 5 to 10 minutes!
 
 
So, I will try and blog again very soon, so see you again soon!
 
Also, if you are reading this and you have an instagram account, then please go along and follow me; @florencemathews . . . only 1 't'!!
 
And also please recommend my blog to your friends and family, and have a good next few days!
 
Florence xxx
 
This recipe was taken from the BBC GoodFood Website.


No comments:

Post a Comment