Sunday 24 March 2013

Pinteresting.

Hello for the second time today!
 
So, I don't know whether you have seen my new link that I have put on my blog yesterday, but it is linked to my Pinterest page. I am just going to do a few pictures that I like from my pinterest account. I have a lot of Boards so there will be quite a few pictures, but I hope you enjoy it!
 
 
I love her hair.




This photo is just so perfect. (above)


 
 

 
DIY
 

 
DIY
 
 

 
Jack Wills
 
 

 
Jack Wills
 
 

 
Cute dress
 
 

 
 
The newspaper twine above is DIY and is easy to make, go to my pinterest page and on the board called DIY, you will find the link to the page for how to do it. The link to my pinterest page is on the left hand side of my blog.
 
I will probaly do a post like this about once a month, so tell me if you like it or you would like me to do one more often.
 
Blog soon!
 
Florence xxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment