Sunday 24 March 2013

Just a Quick One...

Hello!
 
This is just a quick post for now, I will do a longer one later, but I just wanted to show you these two cute colourful bracelets that I found:
 

 
The top one (with smaller beads) is from Jack Wills, it was £5 and the money goes to a malaria charity (I think) and it has an outline of Africa on one bead and on the other side, it says, "UNITED AGAINST MALARIA", and another bead just has the Jack Wills logo on it.
 
 
And, the other day when I was in town, I really wanted to get some glitter nail varnish, and I found some by Model's Own, it is called Blizzard and it is just a clear base with different sized bits of silver glitter in it. This is what it looks like:
 

 
 
 
And that Nail Varnish was £5.
 
That's all for now, but I will do a longer post later on today.
 
See you soon!
 
Florence xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment