Thursday 28 March 2013

10 Things About Me!

Hello!
 
 
 
So, I guess (if you have read the title) that you know that my blog post today is 10 things about me!
So, let's get started!
 
1. I love the shop Olive. Their clothes are so original and unique, and really good quality! >.<
 
2. I have just really got into the band 'Best Coast'. I now have 2 of their albums on my iPod!
 
 
 
3.I love to go to Cornwall. My famiy have been going there for generations, and on a rock on a beach, (called Trevone) we all have our initials. It's really lovely.
 
 
 
4. My favourite stationery shop is Artbox, they have really cute things. I especially like their Rilakkuma stock.
 
 
 
5. I love getting Penpal packages. I just sent one off today!
 
 
 
6. I love my bedroom. I actually tend to just collect things a I go, instead of just having my bedroom all finished and that being that!
 
 
7. I read one of the Ruby Redfort books the other day, and it was so good! I wish I had got the proper paper copy instead of getting it on my Kindle! I read Ruby Redfort ; Look Into My Eyes.
 
 
 
8. I love the film Mean Girls. It is just so good!
 
 
 
9. I have loads of socks...Just hardly any pairs! Somehow I just lose them....
 
 
10. I know that you should follow my blog...go and do it now, all you have to do is type in your e-mail address in the box (on the left of my blog) and then click submit...It's SUPER easy!
I know no.10. was a bit of a cheat, but I had to do it...
 
P.S. Today I reached 100 views and I have only had my blog for a week, so anyone who is reading now, or who has read my blog in the past, thankyooou!! Also, the title picture at the top, was of my hair when it was curly, a rare occurrence if you know me...I always straighen it! Good old GHD's!
 
I hope that you have had a good day!
 
Florence xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment