Tuesday 14 May 2013

It's Raining : (

Hello Everybody,
 
So, I think all that talk about Summer in my last post jinxed the weather because it is chucking it down with rain at my house, so that's a bit of a poo but, never mind, I just hope that it gets more sunny soon!
 
Yesterday, I bought some noen pink and neon green washi tape and I have been looking for things to use them for, so here they are!
 
 
Diary

 
Phone Case
 
 
Photo Frames

 
Key-Board

 
Deer Wall

 
Photos

 
Schedule

 
Coat Hangers

 
Diamonds

 
Bike
 
 
Hope you like those! I am now going to do some of my favourite pictures that I have pinned lately from Pinterest...of course!....There's quite a few!
 

 
Jumper

 
Disposable camera

 
Love the Stripes

 
Glitter Envelopes

 
Star Garlands


Sharpie Jars

 
Printable Calendars

 
Pom-Pom Frames

 
Love the Decoration

 
Sprinkle Pancakes

 
Star Sandwiches

 
Watermelon Hearts

 
Blueberry in a Mug

 
Peach Lemonade

 
Peeps s'mores

 
Mmmmm....

 

 
Face Cookies

 
Love this.

 
Cute Chair

 
Churros

 
Melon Ice-Lollies

 
Banana In A Mug

 
Ruby Redfort's Room. I love it so so much!

 
Crosley

 
Rainbow Cake

 
Like the stool and the poster.

 
Rulers

 
Suit-Case

 
Air-Plane Bracelet

 
Stripey Foot-Stool

 
Orange T-Shirt

 
Mess Journal, Keri Smith

 
Face Sandwiches, I would so have these!

 
Triangle Tights.
 
 
I'm sorry that this was so longs and that there wasn't much writing. Please comment on things that I could write about as I am struggling for ideas!
 
Thanks for reading, and don't forget to follow!
 
Florence xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment